- The U.S. Small Business Administration has delivered millions of loans, loan guarantees, contracts, counseling sessions and other forms of assistance to small businesses.
SBA Office of Women's Business Owners
The Office of Women’s Business Ownership’s mission is to enable and empower women entrepreneurs through advocacy, outreach, education, and support.
SBA Small Business Development Centers
Provide assistance to small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs throughout the United States and its territories. SBDCs help entrepreneurs realize the dream of business ownership and help existing businesses remain competitive in a complex, ever-changing global marketplace.
US Patent and Trademark Office
Everything you need to file a Patent or Trademark.
Provides reports on customer and location demographics.
Internal Revenue Service (Businesses)
The IRS agency is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury responsible for collection of taxes and interpretation and enforcement of the IRC
International Franchise Association (IFA)
For over fifty years the International Franchise Association has worked to educate franchisors and franchisees on beneficial methods and business practices to improve franchising.
BizBuySell has facilitated over 100,000 successful business sales and is visited over 1 Million times each month by potential business buyers.
U.S. News and World Report "The Best Small Business Loans 2018"
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Location Checklist (Location.xlsx)
Kickstarter helps artists, musicians, filmmakers, designers, and other creators find the resources and support they need to make their ideas a reality.
DreamFunded.com was launched to provide insider access to over 260 million Americans using Equity CrowdFunding.
GoFundMe is the world’s largest social fundraising platform, with over $5 billion raised so far.
Raise money for your idea and find your first customers from our community of millions.
Gmail is a free, advertising-supported email service developed by Google. Users can access Gmail on the web and through mobile apps
All your documents, editable and shareable, wherever you are.
- The new Google Calendar app helps you spend less time managing your schedule and more time enjoying it.
- For notes and to-do lists. Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
- Be seen by customers at the very moment that they’re searching on Google for the things you offer. And only pay when they click to visit your website or call.
- AdSense is a free, simple way to make money online by placing ads on your website.
- Get stronger results across all your sites, apps, and offline channels. Google Analytics Solutions offer marketing analytics products for businesses of all sizes to better understand your customers.
- Show up when customers search for your business or businesses like yours on Google Search and Maps.
The solution of choice when you need to hold a video conference.
MailChimp’s robust marketing automation makes sure your emails get to the right people at the right time. Target customers based on behavior, preferences, and previous sales.
The secure file sharing and storage solution that employees and IT admins trust.
Put your curiosity to work and get answers with the world's #1 online survey software.
The high-quality home to make, share, and watch videos.